Monday 6 December 2010

First post.

There have been alot of new things happening over the last year so why not try a new blog. :) As many of you know we have started home-educating all our children this year. It has been challenge but a fun one. They all seem to enjoy it.

We have had another addition added to our family in the last year, In fact K turned one on Sat! It is hard to believe it has already been one year. She is such a delight to all of us. The year I was pregnant with her and this last year were very hard. I had alot of complications during her pregnancy as well as after, but the Lord saw fit to bring us both safely through it all. The children all love her to pieces. In fact if Im not careful they all will spoil her. :)

Today was our first day of our new schedule. And it went pretty well. We have managed to get alot done. still some kinks to work out but over all I think it will go well. With four children in four different grades there are so many things to learn and making it fun for all is quite a challenge but one I am enjoying!

I hope to keep you all up to date on what is happening in school as well as recipes, sewing tips, stamping tips. and generally what is happening in our everyday life. I will try and post as often as I can but cant make any promises of posting every day.

So now that I have brought you all up to date on what is happening in our house I am off to make spaghetti for supper tonight.

Mummy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment