Wednesday 8 December 2010

Elephant Toothpaste.

Today we had our first Science experiment! We made foam or what is called Elephant toothpaste. I have these two photos to show what we did. We used yeast, warm water, dish soap, hydrogen peroxide and food coloring. It was very interesting to see the results.




School is going well. Our new schedule seems to be working pretty well. I think I am going to have to add a few more chores in the morning as the children finish the ones I have given them so fast and ask for more. :) kind of a nice problem to have. :)

Yesterday we got to spend the afternoon out at my sisters house. The children had so much fun playing inside as well as outside. They love seeing their cousins.

Prayer meeting tonight so have to get Supper made and children ready to go.

Mummy M

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patti!

    I got wind of your new blog. I will be checking back often!

    I like your layout!
    It looks like you're all getting back into the swing of things. I hope you're enjoying the lovely eather down and over there.


    Love,
    Beth

    PS: We had Sabbath with the Rosses and there was a very true remark made: 'The Metcalfe children carried the singing amongst the Sabbath-Schoolers"
    You are all loved and missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the "w" in weather. Sorry. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth. Sorry I did not know you didn't have this address. Glad you found it. How are you all surviving the snow and cold? I hope you all are staying warm. Have you been able to get up to the church lately? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete